Heavy manufacturing facility for sale at 1004 E. State Street located in Hastings, Michigan. The facility has a very long history of producing heavy metal presses for the manufacturing industry since the early 1900’s. The building infrastructure can support the heavy weight needs of most manufactures. The site encompasses 4 parcels totaling 20 acres allowing ample room for expansion or redevelopment. Located in Hastings the county seat for Barry County centrally located between the metropolitan centers of Grand Rapids, Lansing, Kalamazoo and Allegan.
1004 E. State St., Hastings
- Building Area: 216,150 SF
- Clear Height: 12'-40'
- Year Built: 1903
- Cranes: 50, 25, 15, 5 ton, Numerous 1 ton
- Electrical: Heavy Power
- HVAC: Pad mounted condensing units, forced-air furnaces, gas-fired space heaters,and infrared space heaters
- Interior Lighting: Recessed fluorescent fixtures, LED fixtures
- Pneumatic Air Lines: Throughout
- Roof: Flat rubber membrane roof
- Doors: 2 Docks, 4 grade level and interior truck well
- Parking: 2 adjacent paved
- Fire Protection: Yes
- Misc Buildings: Storage Pole Barn & Guard Shack
- City: Water & Sewer
- Consumers Energy: Electric & Gas
- The site maintains truck access points on both Clinton St. and State St.
- Located on State St just south of the City of Hastings
- Near industrial users; Hastings Manufacturing, Flexfab and Hastings Fiberglass Products