Plays a key role in researching prospective commercial properties for a real estate investment firm. Coordinates acquisitions and dispositions of selected properties, orchestrating the process with all parties involved. Provides a concierge-level customer service to clients and third-party vendors. Responsible for handling documents of a highly confidential nature.
- Compilation of data from a variety of sources for inclusion in reports and presentations for real estate acquisitions; performs independent research and prepares information for special projects as assigned.
- Responsible for drafting purchase agreements, letters of intent and other administrative documentation related to real estate acquisitions.
- Organizes and facilitates the real estate acquisition process by coordinating action between brokers, lenders, attorneys, appraisers, title companies and other third-party services providers.
- Maintains a detailed timeline of all real estate transactions in process and manages to key deadlines.
- Instrumental in the due diligence and closing process; must ensure that objectives and timelines are met and prepare timely and accurate deal status reports as needed.
- Drafts confidential correspondence, edits documents and performs other administrative duties.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Technically capable to research and organize workflow digitally.
- Impeccably accurate and timely in research, data analytics and document drafting.
- Ability to manage a complex calendar and the scheduling of critical appointments between clients and third-party service providers.
- Thorough analysis and quality presentation of research data to management.
- Confident in taking independent action on handling requests; determines the appropriate course of action, intervenes where necessary, and acts as a liaison between departments and third-party services.
- Completes other essential tasks that help achieve optimum efficiency, as determined by executive leadership.
- Associate degree or equivalent in Sales, Business, or related discipline. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of two years of related experience, directly or in association with, real estate acquisitions or sales.
- Real estate salesperson’s license is a plus.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer and client facing professionalism.
- Strong work ethic.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, Power Point, Excel and use of the internet.
- Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and commissions.
- Passion to set goals and discipline to meet deadlines.
- Those activities associated with general office work including but not limited to sitting, walking, standing, talking or hearing, for long periods of time. Using hands to write, key, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. Other activities include reaching, stooping, kneeling, crawling, crouching, pushing, pulling and lifting.
BenefitsHealth Insurance, PTO, 401K