The Marketing Director is responsible for managing the marketing department in the development and execution of a fully-integrated marketing strategy, designed for Commercial Real Estate, to meet company objectives and enhance the Martin brand. This position plays an integral role in and is responsible for all facets of internal and external marketing, communications, public relations, brand building and maintenance, and advertising. The Marketing Director will be a leader in the organization, driving inbound and outbound marketing efforts to increase revenue and brand preference. This role will lead the marketing team while upholding the brand standards to the highest degree.
Key Responsibilities/Job Functions
• Develop fully-integrated Commercial Real Estate marketing and communications plan.
• Oversee the creation of templates, processes, and procedures for marketing materials such as property brochures, proposals, print ads, digital ads, communication materials, branded stationery, email campaigns, and property signage.
• Continually enhance, refine, and innovate department processes.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
• Research and develop strategies that identify marketing opportunities.
• Continually monitor the marketplace for industry trends, competitor activity, and client needs.
• Manage third party vendor relationships. Review and negotiate contracts, holding vendors accountable to scope of work and timeline.
• Oversee the company’s digital presence including website and social media platforms.
• Analyze the effectiveness of marketing initiatives; make informed decisions based on analytics.
• Lead partners and internal team members in the execution of all marketing and communications efforts including collateral materials, digital campaigns, database management, advertising, online listings, client communications, direct mail, email campaigns, press releases and content creation (social media, website, thought leadership, trade organization presentations, etc.)
• Maintain marketing budget as provided by CFO.
• Consistently elevate company marketing in a sustainable growth model while identifying the strengths and weaknesses of employees to best serve marketing and company needs.
• Drive the effectiveness of the department through open communication, proactive problem solving, and creative thinking.
• Represent the company at select community and/or business meetings to promote the company.
• Provide monthly reporting to the Executive Team including but not limited to the status of any/all marketing initiatives, campaign, website, and social performance. Reporting to include historical as well as recommendations for future planning.
Key Responsibilities/Job Functions, Continued
• Maintain and update marketing library of standard company templates, including proposals,
presentations, press releases, case studies, and other collateral materials.
• Review internal and external collateral materials, proofread content, ensure appropriate branding, and approve materials for final distribution.
• Ensure compliance with company brand standards and verbal identity.
• Provide education and training on marketing tools and resources.
• Mentor and coach marketing and administrative staff to further develop competencies.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Superior verbal and written communication skills.
• In depth knowledge of policy, procedures, and business practices to achieve complex results.
• Strong organizational and analytical skills.
• Proactive, creative and smart.
• Motivated to make a positive impact for the company.
Minimum Job Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum five years related experience, preferably with Commercial Real Estate.
• Thorough understanding of branding principles and marketing tactics.
• Experience in managing and directing a team.
• Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, and project management tools.
• Knowledge of web publishing platform(s).
• Those activities associated with general office work include sitting, walking, standing, talking, or hearing, for extended periods of time. Using hands to write, key, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. Other activities include reaching, stooping, kneeling, crawling, crouching, pushing, pulling, and lifting.
NOTE: Job descriptions are intended to present an illustration of the range of duties, the scope of responsibility and the required level of knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to perform the primary functions of the job. Job descriptions are not intended to reflect all duties performed by those assigned to this classification as other duties may be assigned.
BenefitsHealth Insurance, PTO, 401K