The Facilities Administrator provides logistical and administrative support to the property management team serving multiple clients. Duties will include lease administration, vendor bidding and oversight, and tenant relations for a portfolio of managed properties. This role is also responsible for working with the accounting team on cost reduction initiatives, reporting, and adherence to a variety of compliance requirements.
- Assist Property Managers with management of, and lease administration for, high-profile client portfolios.
- Orchestrate seasonal and capital project vendor bidding process, drive competitive pricing, contracts, utilization of online communication & invoicing procedures, and ensure the highest quality relations and service levels.
- Maintain a comprehensive list of Certificates of Insurance and W-9’s for all tenants and service providers in our portfolio.
- Oversee the sign installation and removal process companywide. Manage inventory of required signage.
- Ownership of change management process as it relates to editing the policies and procedures manual.
Essential Job Functions/Duties
- Extrapolates analyzes, and presents data for management information reporting purposes.
- Takes independent action on handling requests; determines the appropriate course of action, intervenes where necessary, and acts as a liaison between departments or groups.
- Manages project documentation and coordinates documentation revisions and distributions.
- Coordinate meeting scheduling and communication plan regarding projects.
- Expedites correspondence and documents to Tenants and Landlords to facilitate completion of in-process contracts.
- Provides wide range of business operations administration and general support duties while maintaining the confidentiality of information.
- Oversee the reporting and scheduling of maintenance and repair of machinery, equipment, and electrical and mechanical systems to needed stakeholders or vendors.
Non-essential Job Functions/Duties
- Provides informal assistance such as technical guidance, and/or training to coworkers. Coordinates and assigns tasks to coworkers within a work unit and/or project.
- Assists on rotation with phone coverage and general support to Receptionist as requested.
- All other duties as may be assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Minimum two years’ college with emphasis in business or related field.
- Two to three years’ experience in an administrative support or customer service role.
- Experience with vendor negotiation, logistics and scheduling (Preferred)
- Knowledge of commercial real estate industry (Preferred)
- Those activities associated with general office work including but not limited to sitting, walking, standing, talking, or hearing, for long periods of time. Using hands to write, key, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. Other activities include reaching, stooping, kneeling, crawling, crouching, pushing, pulling, and lifting.
- Excellent customer service skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to effectively present information.
- Accuracy, attention to detail, professionalism, and strong work ethic.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Photoshop and use of the internet.
- Excellent organizational, multitasking, and analytical skills.
- Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and/or commissions.
- Ability to function and make decisions with minimum direct supervision.
- Understanding of policy, procedures, and business practices to achieve set results and deadlines.
NOTE: Job descriptions are intended to present an illustration of the range of duties, the scope of responsibility and the required level of knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to perform the primary functions of the job. Job descriptions are not intended to reflect all duties performed by those assigned to this classification as other duties may be assigned.